cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from Virgin Mobile to O2 - 35 days later still not able to actigvate myo2 account

Peterbuch
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone please help me....we recently renewed our contract with Virgin Media and were told we would have to switch over to O2 for our sons virgin mobile sim, and then the porting issues began.  

35 days later and after countless calls to customer services and retentions, no one is able to activate our account so that we have access to the myO2 app.  The phone is my sons and he needs to keep and eye on his data and calls and so do we his parents.

O2 keep telling me that it will be done within 24 hours, then 48 hours, then by 6.00pm tonight, then we have to go through a complete months cycle for it to activate - here we are 35 days later and nothing....

Please can some one at O2 look into this, the number registered to me is not the the number we are talking about so please DM me for details.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144505 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27710 Solutions

@O2Emma may be able to assist.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5  I will look into this thanks.

signature
Message 3 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Peterbuch I will send you a private message so can look into this for you .

signature
Message 4 of 5

Peterbuch
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Emma, please DM me and I will send you my sons number, I didnt want to put it on the main forum post.

Thanks, Peter

Message 5 of 5