cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have recently moved abroad on a temporary basis. I went over my limit as a pay monthly customer, so called 02 on saturday and spoke to somebody to understand how to make a payment. This individual was not particularly helpful so on Monday 21st Nov I paid the £208 and then my service was withdrawn ??? over 24 hours later I still have no service. 2 very expensive calls to 02 from a borrowed phone have been a waste of time because they tell you to do usual checks (phone off/on mobile dataoff/on carrier off/on sim card out/in) but still no difference.Not a great situation for o2 customers working in remote places with no means of contact - How do I escalate this with no phone? If not sorted within next 6 hours it will cause me issues.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried the chat yesterday and the agent stated "my abilities are limited" sadly I had to agree with him. Useless waste of time!

Now that's a first......Shocked

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried the chat yesterday and the agent stated "my abilities are limited" sadly I had to agree with him. Useless waste of time!

Yes, Qute an admission to make really...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, Qute an admission to make really...Happy Dance

I like honesty.... quite admirable! 

Message 13 of 15

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey how are you doing with this issue @Anonymous and @Mn12? Any progress?

Message 14 of 15

Mn12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Marjo. During yet another live chat session, i was asked to switch my iphone to manual selection of network, and it worked. I had tried that the previous day with no success. I remain unhappy with O2 treatment of me. 

Message 15 of 15