cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have recently moved abroad on a temporary basis. I went over my limit as a pay monthly customer, so called 02 on saturday and spoke to somebody to understand how to make a payment. This individual was not particularly helpful so on Monday 21st Nov I paid the £208 and then my service was withdrawn ??? over 24 hours later I still have no service. 2 very expensive calls to 02 from a borrowed phone have been a waste of time because they tell you to do usual checks (phone off/on mobile dataoff/on carrier off/on sim card out/in) but still no difference.Not a great situation for o2 customers working in remote places with no means of contact - How do I escalate this with no phone? If not sorted within next 6 hours it will cause me issues.

Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143441 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately only customer service can sort this for you.
You could also complain.
All details on link
https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
  • 143441 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately only customer service can sort this for you.
You could also complain.
All details on link
https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

unfortunate that o2 has no customer service email option because without a phone it is impossible to contact them when they have disabled your service. Time to move onto a different provider this situation leaves me with no choice.

Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143441 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Live chat is on the link I gave above.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried the chat yesterday and the agent stated "my abilities are limited" sadly I had to agree with him. Useless waste of time!

Message 5 of 15

Mn12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have had the same experience over the past few days. Having initially been told that I would not be cut off i subsequently was. I tried live chat but was pushed from pillar to post. So I made a payment and waited .......more live chat during which I was told that this is all how the “system” works. That I would be reconnected within 24 hrs. How is this level of customer service possible?
Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 143441 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try the chat option from here as it's a different dept.
https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Mn12
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have already spent hours and hours on live chats and have no confidence that another will help me. I am on holiday but when back home will try again.
Message 8 of 15

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The chat option on the complaints link is actually the complaints department who can do so much more than normal live chat. I've used that option three times, twice whilst overs and once in the UK. All three times I was connected to a UK based adviser rather than the outsourced live chat.

My concerns were sorted without any messing about or by reading off the O2 chat guide. Just note the time difference and make sure you chat during UK office hours otherwise you will be forwarded to normal chat. 

Message 9 of 15

Mn12
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. Will do that if no reconnect today.
Message 10 of 15