cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Cleoriff
  • 123266 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

As I said earlier, I am hoping @Toby   can help with this tomorrow

I have PM'd him

(For @Anonymous info Toby is our community co-ordinator)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes we have gone as far as we can to help now until Siobhan gets the phone call tomorrow or @Toby   becomes involved. 

Message 42 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh thank you so much. Really appriciate all your input it's really helpful. It's just a shame the store can't credit check me over the phone I'd happily do that but I don't think they do.
Message 43 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
No You would have present in the shop I believe.

And don't mention it.

We are all here to help ,and chat (if you wish. :))
Message 44 of 133

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 45 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you. I will be sure to inform you of any updates as and when 🙂
Message 46 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a missed call from O2 rung them and just basically explained what had gone on then he just said I would be on what is called the back order, so as the phone appeared out of stock when it's in stock they have to issue the handsets in order of who ordered it first, then mentioned it being setup for dispatch for Monday as it is now in stock and enough to clear a back order. Now I'm totally confused, as he said it should be available from your collection point on Monday. Absolutely baffled now. Checked again still no parcel number but I wouldn't have one as it's not set up until tomorrow?
Message 47 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
From the link I added earlier in the thread.

"Select 'Click and Collect' at the checkout and choose which store you want it delivered to. Your order will be sent from our warehouse, usually within two days. We'll email or text you when it's ready to collect.

Collecting your order

You'll just need to show us your Collection Reference. This will be on your order confirmation and on the note we sent, telling you that your order was ready to collect.

You can also have a friend or family member collect it for you. Just make sure they bring the Collection Reference with them. Your order will be kept in store for seven days."
Message 48 of 133

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It just gets worse! I think you will just have to see what tomorrow brings now. Certainly if you haven't heard anything after 1.00pm, call them and send Toby a PM. The fact that you got a call today shows that your in the system and something is hopefully happening.

Message 49 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have all my click and collect reference and everything I was sent that last week, I just meant it was confusing that it's set up for dispatch tomorrow but I've not parcel number, then he said it will be ready to collect tomorrow. That's like two different things.
Message 50 of 133