cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Seriously, do you still want to deal with O2? It's a complete mess and I would have lost all confidence in a company that can show such ineptitude. I know there is the question of credit checks but it's beyond reasonable time to sort this out. Someone needs to take responsibilty and use common sense. To be honest, there is little that we as customers can contribute further. It's ok saying we all sympathise and have fingers crossed but it does nothing to alleviate the trust and disappointment that you are suffering.

Please people, no more fingers crossed and assurements that all will be sorted out amicably for what must now be a totally disallusioned customer of a company that is fast losing credibility.

Message 101 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys....the strangest things has happend.
Message 102 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would it not be easier to cancel the order? Then Go into an o2 store (if you want to stay with o2) and walk out with a shiny new toy?
Message 103 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Something I've also suggested in the first pages of the thread @Anonymous

I think the credit check procedure is putting the op off. 😞
Message 104 of 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Guys....the strangest things has happend.

Do enlighten us....

Message 105 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
All ears. wink
Message 106 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a text saying my order is due for delivery tomorrow.
My order is now appearing on myo2, my new mobile number is there and it's allowing me to check order, my previous order number is saying cancelled.
Update just called O2 my order has been dispatched.

What the blinking hell?!?!
Message 107 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
WHAT A GREAT RESULT! !!!
Message 108 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd been into store today guys and was declined.
Message 109 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Probably because you already had an order on the system.
Message 110 of 133