Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So how to get help

PinkBiker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have a bill query - but apparently only meant to speak to O2 for upgrades and cancellations. So who am I meant to speak to about a hike in my bill!
My bill has been 56.37 a month every month.
Added the for subscription to Disney 5.99 a month, but the O2 give you 2.00 credit back. By my calculations that should make my new monthly bill 60.36 a month.

My new monthly bill is 63.55 - that's a 7.18 difference.
Disney plus is only 5.99 direct without going through O2 so not happy with that that at all.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10173 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions
@PinkBiker

Easiest way to check your bill and what you have been charged for is to use my 02 you can even get a copy of your bill in PDF format
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

PinkBiker
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know what I've been charged.. I've seen the bill - hence having a problem with it.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@PinkBiker 

The annual rpi increase is included in this month's bill too.

https://www.o2.co.uk/prices

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

PinkBiker
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah, I notice i have a 1.97 pre vat increase. Nice lol

I'm missing the £2 credit off the bill your meant to have though for the extra.
Message 5 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Call customer services and ask them where it is.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Chattymuch
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
with the rpi increase it would change your plan to roughly £57.89 and with the Disney plus being £5.99 then it would add to about what you have put there, depends when you added the Disney plus on in your billing cycle as the discount gets added after and it could possibly be that the £2 discount is added after your bill was produced, if you check in the bolt on section of your myo2 the discount should show there, but it may have got added after the bill. You would need to call to get them to look but that's a guess at what could have happened. If you follow call 03448090202 an follow option 6 option 2 the option 1 then that should get you through to customer services but obviously there is a huge wait.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica"
Message 8 of 8