cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Upgrades

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wondered if anyone is having the same problem as me. I ordered an upgrade to the iPhone 5 on the 21st of January and so far I've been given 3 different dates all of which have been delayed.

No one can tell me when my phone will arrive and no one has contacted me via phone, Text or email to let me know of the delays, I've had to call, and email support each time.

Is this bad customer service? or I'm a being impatient? Not that it matters but I'm a long time customer too.

Message 1 of 22
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey - there's currently a thread for this: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Apple-iPhone5-no-stock-ordered-2-weeks-ag...

I know the wait is annoying so I hope you get it asap slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey - there's currently a thread for this: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Apple-iPhone5-no-stock-ordered-2-weeks-ag...

I know the wait is annoying so I hope you get it asap slight_smile

Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 don't handle the stock of the iPhone 5 just the contracts, handsets are supplied by cpw & whatever lnumbers stock they get from apple

Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally would say it isn't good enough they shouldn't give a delivery date if they cant keep it

Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Moral of the story is, don't go into partnership with cpw & just do it properly next time, straight from O2 themselves

Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree I've never like cpw

Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

they arent very reliable in my opnion & why o2 went into partnership with them i'll never know

Message 7 of 22

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Save money. Simples.

I do however agree.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think there's a mixed response as to what customers think of the partnership for iPhone stock.

It can be really confusing though if you get an iPhone with us on the O2 website and when it goes faulty or you wish to return it we tell you to take it into a CPW shop!

Message 9 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I think there's a mixed response as to what customers think of the partnership for iPhone stock.

It can be really confusing though if you get an iPhone with us on the O2 website and when it goes faulty or you wish to return it we tell you to take it into a CPW shop!

I think most don't understand it either and think of them as competitors rather than partners.

I don't think it was thought through, and people are not getting these from O2 but CPW are selling them, so O2 doesn't seem to have any priority.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 22