Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

I am currently paying £20 a month for a 12 month simplicity contract, I get 1600 texts, 800 minutes and a web bolt on. I am on the 9th month of my contract and this is when you are eligible for an upgrade. I asked them to extend my contract by another 12 months and slash my contract to £10 for 300 minutes, 1600 texts ( or unlinted)and web bolt but they said they said this is unresonable. However, they are currently offering online a £10 a month 12 month simplicity deal for 300 minutes, unlimited texts and blackbery bolt on for new customers! So why can they not offer me the same deal but instead with a web bolt on! What do I get for being a loyal customer?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

Thank you for your reply, I guess I will downgrade my tariff for the remainder of my contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

Isn't it £15 a month for the tariff you quote, not £10?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

Yeh it is, being the naive person I am, I thought they could offer me some 'loyalty discount' or something.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

I think it unlikely that any provider could offer a 33% discount to a (relatively) low spending customer.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

Yet they offer new customers decent Blackberry tariffs.
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,896

Simplicity upgrade

Many companies offer better deals to new customers to entice them in, Sky TV being a prime example. Nothing these days for loyalty unfortunately.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Simplicity upgrade

Yes i understand now, just wasnt expecting them to offer me the same tariffs which were available online. Thanks for everyones reply.