Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Sim only to handset

Hi I have a sim only plan it says on my 02 I can upgrade after 3 months to a handset but every time I speak to someone on live chat they keep telling me it’s 6 can anyone help me out with this please
Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,335

Re: Sim only to handset

I'd advise you call 202 to speak to someone as usually they know what they are talking about better.
Check you meet the requirements here too https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/sim-only-upgrade-to-refresh-after-3-months-terms-and...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Hi thanks for reply, I have had my sim only plan since June paid bills either early or on time but they have tried telling me I am not an exsisting customer! I should be allowed to upgrade on the 4th if it is the 3 months will see what that brings I have saved the terms and conditions so will quote these thank you

Best of luck Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Spoke to some one on Facebook today there saying am not classed as a exsisting customer v

What reason was given?

Currently using:
Topics: 684

[ Edited ]

@LauraabdnI wouldn't bother with FB or live chat. You need to ring customer services, as advised above and speak to someone who knows what they are talking about. Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

What do I say when I phone any idea x

Quote what I posted above.
Why are they saying you aren't a customer?

Currently using:
Highlighted

They said I am only a exsisting customer if my sim was a upgrade to start x