Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: Sheisty sales tactics - Aerial Mobile

[ Edited ]

O2 appear to be happy with the behaviour of their "Official Partners" as they have been awarded the accolade "Centre of Excellence", or this would not still be happening.

I believed they were for business contracts only.

When the complaints first started they seemed to be running from a lock-up shop somewhere in Portsmouth according to the online pictures.

Aerial-Large-web1.jpg

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

@perksie and also now from a call center in gosport as aerial direct but all trading names of the company at the address in that photo.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Just received a call from these Aerial Direct clowns.

The caller, Daniel, was rude and pushy, and hung up the phone whenever I told him I wasn't interested.

His overall phone manner left me with the impression that it was a fraudulent call, but after some research, I discovered that incredibly, O2 are actually partnered with Aerial Direct!

O2, I do not want to rceive cold calls about my account from anyone that doesn't work for you directly, and I certainly don't want calls which leave me questioning the security of my account, and then resulting in me complaining on here!

Topics: 574
Solutions: 16,178

Just make sure he didn't sign you up to anything anyway - they don't understand "no" Smiley Sad
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 767

Love the name....'Aerial Direct Clowns'  Smiley Wink(just about sums them up.... from all the other posts we see on here about this company) Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,306

Anonymous

Fraudsters in my eyes