Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order cancelled

Can anyone help regarding an online order?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lousy Customer Service

Has anyone had a similar problem with the complete lack of customer service from O2? Following a complaint I made, I was told that I wouldn't need to make a payment until it was resolved, and two months later they just decided that I was in the wrong...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

How can I get a monthly breakdown of data usage for the last year?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retaining existing Sim Only deal on new O2 Refresh

I have a sim only at £18 for 10 Gig Data and I am told I can now upgrade although I am only 5 odd months in. There is a O2 Refresh deal I am interested in, with a Galaxy S7 Edge at £399 for the phone but a number of plans all of which are much more e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery Times + Order Cancel

hiya. 1 week 1 day , still no phone ! when i made the order it was instock for nextday delivery following day shows out of stock "up to 1 week delivery" its been over a week. Is o2 delivery always this bad " would have been nice for them to tell me i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot top up pay as you go

Hi,I've bought pay as u go overseas to use the international roaming services. However I could not top up to activate it as any top up needs a U.K. Post code and billing address........ I'm Australian and there's no other way I can do??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data exhausted

My family has 3 devices and all 3 have reached the data limit in less than 10 days this month. It is the first time that any of our devices reaches the data limit and therefore, it seems as if somehow the limit was not re-started at the beginning of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bang

where do i find the port hole to type in the number under the strach panel and the imei number

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos