Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 claim I have a 24 month contract,but I paid for 18 months

Hi All,I am having a serious problem with O2.In June 2009 I purchased an iPhone 3GS from the O2 store in Camden. I enrolled on to an 18 month contract and paid £181 instore for the handset on an 18 month contract at £35 per month, I also paid £9 over...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 SIGNAL BOOSTERS

Hi, ive ordered a signal booster as im having no luck in getting any recepion at home on my blackberry curve. Has anyone had any luck with one of these in the past?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

escaape cards!!!

when i ot this contract i was also give 5 pre-paid escape cards but if i try and log into it then it wont work because i dont know what you use to log in

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bogus 999 day top up rule is NOT in the T&Cs

I am hoping to help people who have been told by CS that they have been disconnected because you have not topped up in 999 days. You may not have topped up but if you have a large credit and you only use it for emergencies why should you have to. Thi...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring Virgin PAYG number to O2

Hello.I need to ask a simple question in a complicated way... please bear with me. I have an HTC Hero which was bought for staying in touch with relatives abroad, which led me to join 3 for their Skype app. Turns out they're useless and I get no data...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HOW TO ACTIVATE BBM ON CONTRACT ?

Hello, I have a blackberry curve 8520 on contract from carphone warehouse. I told them i want bbm so they told me to call o2 and i did and asked for the service and the man said he will activate it for me. It's been a few months and it still doesnt w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mms help please

Hi, I have an LG GD510 on pay as u go my problem is when i send an mms it goes without a prob but when anyone sends me one it takes nearly a week to get to me? any idea's anyone?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

balance check

Hi just got my son a contract phone what number do we call to check his text and minute usage = thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE HELP!

I recently bought a Nokia C3 on O2. I was reading my emails today and opened one under a friends address which turned out to be a virus/spam email. I'm worried my phone will now have a virus or have been hacked. Is there anything I can do?Also my pho...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

02202 Scam Warning

A while back this number called and texted me constantly. I rang O2 and the guy said it was a genuine O2 number-I insisted he check-and when he came back he informed me that it was indeed a scam and never to answer the calls or read the texts. Just t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos