Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5g tariff - free eu roaming

Hi, I've just got a new 6s on o2 upgrade from Carphone warehouse as they offered better price. I have got 5g data tariff, therefore as an o2 customer will I still bro eligible for for the unlimited free eu roaming? Even though I brought elsewhere I'm...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! default in my creditscore account

Can you pelase look into this item as I have looked into checkmyfile credit scoring account and I have o2 listing me as unpaided amount when I left 53 courtfield Avenue.I am very surprised in this amount of £56.00 can you please advise what is this a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

My Pay Monthly contract renewal date is 28th December 2016. I don't want to stay with O2, but do want to keep my number. When should I tell them I want a PAC code and don't want to renew.When is the earliest I can do this?Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat and Helpline are down?

I have encountered a problem with my bill/account and I am trying to contact customer service through live chat or the helpline for the flexibility. And on both fronts for most of the day, I have been met with a brick wall... i.e 30+ minutes to wait ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contacts ending

Dioes anyone here know if you are supposed to call up and cancel a contract or is it supposed to just end on the end date. I have a contract that was supposed to end on 26th september 2016 but its still being included in my bill....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my operator to o2

Hello, i had a vodafone pay as ugo sim card. I wanted to change myoperator to o2. I got the code to use my old number. When i went to a o2 sstore they told me to call a number andz give the code and get a pay as you go. But the problem is i dont have...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I chat to someone online about my upgrade?

Hi I've been trying to find out what options I have to upgrade and was hoping to speak to someone online but all I get when I go in is a message saying "waiting to see if an agent is available?" Anyone know what the issue is? I'm a busy man so don't ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos