Did you mean: 

Screen broken cannot ring number for insurance

Angryperson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

My phone screen is broken, i can call numbers using Brixby but i cannot press numbers during telephone call. Online chat is too busy so i cannot get though to anybody. I went to store yesterday as they were closing they advised to telephone 0202 or 202 i have tried both numbers and neither work. The other number online the full one you cannot use as my screen is broken i cant choose options. 

It is totally discusting that customer service does not work online, what am I supposed to do. I would like to log a complaint for the lack of support offered for customers who have broken screens. You cant choose options on the phone and this website is a total joke you go round in circules. I would like to be contacted immediately I have an exam on Monday which I need to sit at home and need the phone to film my actions. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Angryperson 

You can call using skype on the device you are posting from.

Details here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Angryperson 

You can call using skype on the device you are posting from.

Details here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2