Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 ultra

andyman69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Finding it frustrating that we can't find out when O2 are going to receive new stock in or have they got stock when are we likely to receive are orders. Does anybody have any information on this and will the ear buds voucher still be valid
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@andyman69 

We think they are still getting stock in as someone got theirs today. However, we can't be sure. It's a wait and see game now. Frustrating for everyone really.

The voucher should be valid if everything is on hold. Again, that's just a guess.

Apologies for not knowing more.

You could phone customer services at 8am Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144378 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@andyman69 

As long as you ordered before 8 March and claim before 31 May the earbuds offer is valid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Patty2401
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I've just checked there website and it says they are in stock box why the delay?
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

O2 don't have a live stock system so most phones show in stock even when they aren't.

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12071 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
o2 does not have a live stock system, so until they go to find it they don't know what they do or don't have.
everything on the o2 website shows as in stock, whether they have any or not...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6