Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20 Android 11 date?

Macc2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Samsung S20 which runs Android 10 and i heard that the S20 will be the 1st to get Android 11 but as of yet i still have not got it.

So does anyone know when Samsung or O2 will be sending Android 11 to the S20 as i have looked online but does not really come up with a date.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Macc2020 

Beta version has been released already and Samsung are saying that they will start to roll out the public version before the end of the year.

They haven't said which countries will get it first but typically it starts in Asia and then moves into EU.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Macc2020 

Beta version has been released already and Samsung are saying that they will start to roll out the public version before the end of the year.

They haven't said which countries will get it first but typically it starts in Asia and then moves into EU.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Macc2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Macc2020 

ok many thanks for that.

will keep a look out on phone for the update.

Message 3 of 3