Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment not taken

My device plan payment was not taken today for 28th June and have defaulted. Dd has been set up and payments taken previously

Pwilc1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung A90 - logging in after re-starting device

Hi, I've received the above phone today.Initially, when setting up the phone I chose the fingerprint option to access my details.This worked fine to start with then I needed to update the phone. When this was completed, it asked me to input the 4 dig...

Sus-n54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online order

I upgraded online understanding it was next working day delivery if you ordered before midnight. I ordered on friday, it's now tuesday and no sign of my phone. Has anyone else experienced this?

Stevieb72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I wanted to discuss with someone about leaving o2 as I'm having a few issues with them

Coral3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Mobile Data

Hi - just switched to O2 from another provider. Have an iPhone X and Apple Watch 5 from previous provider. When trying to set up mobile data on iWatch app I can’t log-in to O2 when taken to log-in screen. It tells me that my log-in details are incorr...

Pierou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

charged for 2 extra sim cards

i ordered 2 sims a £15 and £10 but they sent 2 more i rang and cancelled them straight away but they have take 2 x extra £15 out and i cannot find an email address to contact anyone

Resolved! New Sim

I need a new SIM card as my old one is faulty. I rang customer service and think I may have ordered a new one through the automated service. How do I check if it’s on it’s way?

Boojiboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

I want to change my spending cap plz

Carcar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Do I have to pay extra to add my watch to my tariff ?

Davewilk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos