Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10 with free Galaxy Watch Active

WMJEC10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why am I still waiting for my reward of a free Galaxy Watch after 68 days since my application for it was approved?

I have contacted the promotions company online, email & also phone calls and yesterday I eventually received a tracking number which I find isn't recognised on the delivery company's site!

If anyone within 02 promotions have sight of this, please can I ask them to investigate and assist me in claiming my reward.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@WMJEC10 

No problem. We're just customers helping fellow cusomers.

All contact methods for O2 here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

BTW, if you only received your tracking yesterday, it may not have updated on the couriers website immediately, so if you try again today, you may have more luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@WMJEC10 

This is a customer forum and not O2 or O2 promotions or anything else connected to your free gift.

I suggest you continue to talk with whoever you have been speaking with previously over this matter.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi there @WMJEC10
Give customer services a call again and check the details of the offer and where to call etc. Call early 08.00 am
Good luck and welcome to the o2 community forum

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 7

WMJEC10
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, o2 customer services are now dealing with this for me and I feel more confident that I will receive the watch in the next few days

Message 4 of 7

WMJEC10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your comments and whilst I have obviously misunderstood the o2 forum concept, I did receive a response that directed me to speak to o2 customer services. I am now more confident that my watch will be with me shortly.

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@WMJEC10 

No problem. We're just customers helping fellow cusomers.

All contact methods for O2 here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

BTW, if you only received your tracking yesterday, it may not have updated on the couriers website immediately, so if you try again today, you may have more luck.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
@WMJEC10

So pleased that we have been able to give you good guidance hope you get your Galaxy watch soon😁
Lots of best wishes TallTrees ☃️🎅☃️🎅☃️🎅

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 7 of 7