Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement sim card

Bmanto
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need a new sim card, with covid 19 predicament I can't seem to order a replacement anywhere, I've cancelled my direct debit till I can get this sorted, any help is appreciated!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Don't cancel your direct debit - o2 still want paying, and will happily sell your debt to a collection agency and your credit score will be impacted for at least 5 years @Bmanto!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 8

Bmanto
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I understand that, but I dont believe in paying for a service I'm not using, especially when they arent providing a way for people to get a replacement sim in these times, I'm happt pay again once they sorted it, it's just costing me alot of a month for something that I cant seen to get an answer to
Message 4 of 8

O2Lorna
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Customer services will send you a new sim if you get through to speak to them, Keep trying.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
signature
Message 5 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
There are lots of numbers on the links you have been given, and you can use Skype to call the 0800 numbers.
While I agree on the principle, it is not o2's fault that you haven't persevered in getting through.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 8

Bmanto
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, but I have been trying and I've tried the customer support line, however because this issue is non emergency or not linked to fraud or theft, I only get through to automated calls, which end in "check the o2 website or call 202, goodbye" I'm literally going round in a endless circle trying to find this, I'll try the Twitter page on Instagram see if someone can shed some light, if not I'll try buying a new sim from a store and see If i can transfer everything over to it
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 8