Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Remove My family bolt on

Hi all,

I have a my family bolt on which I currently pay £7.65 a month for, I have had this bolt on since June 2011.  At the time other family members were on pay as you go so it made sense. Now they are all on contracts.

Has anyone else had an issue removing it? I have tried to do it online and keep getting stuck in a loop. Tried via live chat and failed.  They have suggested ringing next, but working for the NHS you can guarantee that when I get through, I will have to leave the call and when I have finished for the day there will be no one to take my call.

Just wondering if you have any suggestions>

Thanks

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,412

Re: Remove My family bolt on

The best time to call is early morning around 8-8.30am.

Level 63: Greatness Assured

@Jazzydd You need to try to call, as @jonsie has suggested. That time of day usually avoids long waits on hold. Don't rely on Live Chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Community Manager

Hi @Jazzydd, did you get a chance to call Customer Service this morning or are you still having trouble removing this bolt-on? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

i was working this morning (NHS staff) and can't have my phone on me and regularly have have breaks interupted. So I haven't had the chance.  

Hi I am having the same problem, online I can click on Remove bolt on but it just reloads the same screen, chat won't load at all and when I call customer services I just get stuck in an automatic voice loop which only offers more bolt ons and no way of removing existing ones. Is there a number you can call to talk to a real person? I called 4445

Topics: 677

@Husey

4445 is the number for PAYG customer services. It's 202 for contract customers

*The Game Is On*