Did you mean: 

Remove My family bolt on

Jazzydd
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

I have a my family bolt on which I currently pay £7.65 a month for, I have had this bolt on since June 2011.  At the time other family members were on pay as you go so it made sense. Now they are all on contracts.

Has anyone else had an issue removing it? I have tried to do it online and keep getting stuck in a loop. Tried via live chat and failed.  They have suggested ringing next, but working for the NHS you can guarantee that when I get through, I will have to leave the call and when I have finished for the day there will be no one to take my call.

Just wondering if you have any suggestions>

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Jazzydd You need to try to call, as @jonsie has suggested. That time of day usually avoids long waits on hold. Don't rely on Live Chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Jazzydd, did you get a chance to call Customer Service this morning or are you still having trouble removing this bolt-on? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Jazzydd
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i was working this morning (NHS staff) and can't have my phone on me and regularly have have breaks interupted. So I haven't had the chance.  

Message 5 of 7

Husey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I am having the same problem, online I can click on Remove bolt on but it just reloads the same screen, chat won't load at all and when I call customer services I just get stuck in an automatic voice loop which only offers more bolt ons and no way of removing existing ones. Is there a number you can call to talk to a real person? I called 4445

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Husey

4445 is the number for PAYG customer services. It's 202 for contract customers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7