Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh 02 contract

Gedword
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am going around in circles getting diffrent answers and so confused can the following question be answered clearly by someone...

WHEN ON O2 REFRESH AND I HAVE PAID THE DEVICE OFF DO I HAVE TO GIVE 30 DAYS NOTICE TO CANCEL THE AIRTIME PLAN OR CAN I JUST LEAVE AND GET A PAC CODE AND JOIN SOMEONE ELSES NETWORK

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Gedword
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I rang 02 and said i dont need a pac or stac code just want to cancel contract...my contract ends on 11th june ..she said i need to ring up on the 12th may to give 30 days notice ..is this correct

Message 11 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23147 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Gedword You Do Not need to give 30 days notice. I will repost the guide for you to read again: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 14

Gedword
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The lady was adamant that i need to give 30 days notice ...and started going on about it being in my terms and conditions....to confirm i wont need a pac or stac code or keep number i just want to kill the airtime off once 2 year 02 refresh contract is up .

Message 13 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23147 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Gedword The person you spoke to doesn't know what they're talking about. The guide above is correct. If you call customer service again you will most likely get a different person who will hopefully tell you exactly what the guide says.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 14