Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled of the contract

I has cancelled my contract along time ago but still getting the bill

Ameer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final bill

Has anyone got any idea as to how I can get my final bill from O2 after porting my number to another network? I can't use the MyO2 app and it won't let me connect to online help, I can login in on the website but it states that I have no device, I ca...

AndyMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky O2 SIM Airtime Contract

Hi Sky have sent me a new SIM card to save me money on my airtime bill. They have advised it is an O2 sim and that I can swap to this but keep my device plan with O2. Is this correct?

Beni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Returns

Hi all I upgraded to an Xperia 1 iii last week after paying off my previous device and couldn't get on with the xperia so for the first time in 20 years of being an 02 customer I contacted o2 to return the phone.They sent me out a jiffy bag with Ingr...

Resolved! Upgrade

If I upgrade through the app will I still keep my 30% friend & family discount?

Sarah721 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I’ve run out of data can I buy more to get me through till my next bill 

Deb68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my bill

trying to pay my bill 

david31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicate email address

I have an o2 account for my pay monthly using my husbands email address. He has now got an O2 sim on pay monthly . When he tries to set up an account on My O2 it won't let him as I am already using that email address. Help !

mal123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paid my bill

I have paid my bill today on my phone its just waiting for the payment to come out