cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

JMI
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). 

As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light  - they provide a long 'vault code'.  We then spend forever trying to find out where we apply it!  In short, we DONT apply it anywhere.

Folks - the vault code is irrelevant!  I wish they would stop providing it as it just causes confusion (yes I will be emailing them and telling them the code isnt relevant and can they provide something else for us)

The way we get this discount is to go through the normal process in O2 Open and when it gets to the part where we are asked to upload a pay slip or provide a work email address - just upload a photo of the Blue Light Card!  Then O2 staff will review it and apply the discount as appropriate.

You will need a 5 digit code on the O2 Open page, which I dont want to put on here as its use may be abused, but cant easily be obtained from O2 Customer Service for those entitled to use it.

Hope that helps 🙂

Jean

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@SmoggyNal wrote:

.............. I'm now considering leaving.

Wise choice with the way things are just lately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 13

Vesper73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is the Blue light discount only when you first sign up or take out a new contract i.e. you can't add it at a few months later. And what if you brought through a reseller like mobile phones direct does that make any difference? 

Thanks 

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93887 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Message 13 of 13