Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGISTERING MY SIM ON A NEW PHONE

REDROCK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have swapped the SIM from old phone (A Samsung Galaxy S24+) which has a broken display to a temporary Samsung S24. All the apps and data have come across Ok on the Wi-Fi however I cannot connect to the O2 network. The message is " Not Registered on Network". I have the username & password to log into MyO2 correctly but a confirmation text to my mobile is required to manage my SIM on my new phone. Because the network connection has failed I am unable to receive a text or make calls on my new phone. Is there another  way of confirming my log on to MyO2?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149422 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@REDROCK 

Unless the sim is damaged it should work, assuming the phone is in working order?

Have you inserted the sim correctly?

The easiest way to sort this and check things all in one place, is to go in store with photo ID and they will check sim and phone for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

REDROCK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The phone is working perfectly on WiFi and I have reinserted the SIM a few times so it could be a faulty SIM. It was still working in the screen damaged old phone on bluetooth. Thanks for the reply. 

Message 3 of 3