Did you mean: 

Problem accessing Bill

Ammonite
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, anyone help with this problem?

Every month when I click on "download and print latest bill" it just takes me to an error screen with the below message, and I cannot access. Everything else on my online account is fine. This is either a server or browser or link error, but I can't be the only customer this is happening to!! Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get this sorted from O2? Oh, and where it says "report the problem by clicking here" that just takes me to the O2 general help page - useless. 

Thanks

David 

There’s a Problem

There’s been a problem getting the page you want.

Please try again by clicking here.

If you continue to see this error message, please report the problem by clicking here and provide the error message below.

Diagnostic Information
   URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1016657105&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=391fb1a0-a850-42b5-88eb-897da28960f4
   Error Code: o20x13212072ae
   Userid: unauthenticated
   Date/time: 28/01/2024 11:55:19

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@Ammonite 

It will usually correct itself but try deleting cache and cookies, use incognito mode or a different browser.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2