cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I've just preordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... I'm like a kid at christmas, i'm so excited lol Bouncy

Message 1 of 348
347 REPLIES 347

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, O2 have always been that bit more expensive and very rarely if ever have I had anything 'free', but there customer service and help I find to be far superior to other networks and I have been with them all at sometime over he years
Message 71 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
The*
Message 72 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im the opposite, I wouldnt use the headphones and would use the VR headset. I don't particularly like in-ear headphones anyway and they tend to a. not fit in my ears and b. hurt after an hour or so of use.

If given the chance I'd happily swap headphones for the VR set.

The only other way (which is what I'm going to do) is sell the earphones and put them towards the VR set.

Message 73 of 348

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
https://samsungshop.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/207059849-When-will-I-receive-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S...

You're welcome.
Only Samsung direct and vendors who choose to be included.
Message 74 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a real shame for O2 customers (myself included) but at least we can call that confirmation the VR headset isn't included with orders directly from O2.

Now, If only we knew when the gorgeous silver S7 was coming to O2....
Message 75 of 348

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I watched the new Samsung advert twice last night. It showed the S7, the S7edge and the VR headset

First time i didn't notice anything. Second time (in the small print at the bottom) it indicated VR headsets could be bought separately.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 76 of 348

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Now, If only we knew when the gorgeous silver S7 was coming to O2....

Gold Platinum and Black Onyx are the only colours showing at present @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 77 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed it seems to be Black & Gold only everywhere in the UK so far, though I did find "Silver Titanium" on Verizon/AT&T in the US.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SM-G935VZSAVZW

Message 78 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just another quick question regarding the upgrade to the Samsung S7. My workplace is currently offering O2 open - employee perks, would I be able to use this discount toward the upgrade air time plan?

Message 79 of 348

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

You would only be eligible to use O2 Open as per this link

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 80 of 348