cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, I've just preordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... I'm like a kid at christmas, i'm so excited lol Bouncy

Message 1 of 348
347 REPLIES 347

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a redemption form for the jabra headphones so there might also be one for the head gear, it's something we won't know till the phone arrives I suppose
Message 61 of 348

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
But it's something you SHOULD know.
Message 62 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable

Samsung also has a live chat, when I asked if there were going to be a redemption they told me they couldn't say.

Message 63 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly, but it's that usual confusion around he whole freebie thing, Samsung say it's free to pre orders but O2 say they don't have it as a promotion
Message 64 of 348

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124146 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I am convinced you wont get the VR headset with the S7 if buying from O2. Through Samsung and CPW yes...but not O2

VR has taken the MWC by storm this year. Any supplier offering the headset would make sure any advert showed this clearly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 65 of 348

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
If you look on Samsungs website and go through to pre-order, if you select retailers O2 are not listed. EE, 3, and Vodafone are alongside carphone warehouse, curry and pc world, so i think this could be a good indication that O2 are not participating in this particular offer
Message 66 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
They certainly would, my local CPW are advertising it but in O2 nothing, these two shops are directly opposite each other,
Message 67 of 348

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

O2 and their promotions have always been a problem. I think it's safe to say that if you want the VR then you need to think about ordering elsewhere.

Message 68 of 348

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest, the amount of time I would spend using the VR headset it wouldn't be worth me looking elsewhere just for this offer as I will use the headphones everyday, it's just frustrating if this would be a deal breaker but you weren't able get this deal with O2
Message 69 of 348

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Of course, only one of those actually sell the Gear vr and is thinking about profits....
I still see complaints coming, when the head of Samsung mobile stands there and says "every pre order in Europe" It's fair to say a lot of people took that as Gospel.
For the record, I believe O2 should be doing it, and not offering a pair of earphones that in reality aren't free anyway when you account for the £100 difference in price
Message 70 of 348