cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely fed up with 02 !!!! Can not wait to take phones back to the shop tomorrow . I was a meant to port in from vodafone on Tuesday this has not happened and im on Friday i keep getting told they r escalating it !!!!????? This i do not believe to be the case i have split service with both networks now cheers for the run around 02 absolutely poor customer service . Ofcom is going to be made aware as on there site it states you should be able to do this in 24 hrs with as little in convenience to the consumer !!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Not sure whether you are porting in from Vodafone ..to O2? If thats correct then it is Voda CS you should be talking to not O2?.

If the other way round (ie from O2 to Voda) then you need to contact O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Either way you are correct. It is taking far too long and this porting is stuck/split.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Unfortunately either way it's nothing we can help you achieve, we can only advise you to call both O2 and Voda CS and explain that the porting files need re-sending.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Anonymous I'm presuming that Vodafone gave you your PAC. Did you give this to O2 over the phone or in store, or did you fill in this form? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=port_migrate&case=Port/Migrate%20In%20Form

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5