Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credits payment

Hullo there can I pay £420 upfront my paymth account for 1yr payment be in Credit? Pay by S/O Via Bank. Just want to know if I can do it thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving a number from one contract to another

Hi, my partners number is on his mums contract. I have my own contract and we'd like to move his number from his mums to mine. How do we go about doing this and is it easy to do? Thanks in advance.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill

my phone bill was due on the 10th I get paid on the 15th I've received a text saying there going to disconnect my phone? is this going to effect me using my phone after I've paid my bill

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mistake spelling surname

I have sent email to 02 with attachment marriage certificate and been waiting for 2 weeks and then confirmed they let me know it had been updated and I checked online but devastated they misspelled my surname I use live chat to them demanding to chan...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised billing on O2

Hi all I just have a very simple question that nobody seems to be able to answer. I bought a new Lenovo B on O2 £10 Big Bundle tariff today. Is it possible to view an itemised line by line breakdown of calls that I have made from this phone. Eg line ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium messgages

Any new updates reguarding these premuim shortcode text messages. Surely by now they has to be an update pr some form off protective services which can be applied to prevent this from happeneing.

chrisymon by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Live Chat

Does anyone know what's happened to Live Chat? It doesn't seem to work any more. I urgently need to contact O2 - in overseas and can't phone and the email service has been shut down. Help!!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM only deal

I am looking for a new SIM only deal with 20GB of data, ideally on a 30 day rolling contract. I can get this with Virgin for £15.00, can you offer anything similar

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos