cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not connecting to network in Cambodia

Anonymous
Not applicable
We have 2 O2 phones and none of them connect to a network in Cambodia, any ideas why?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
If you are monthly contract you should be able to manually connect to a network. No coverage for PAYG. If any of the phones are unlocked, a local sim is your best bet.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
If you are monthly contract you should be able to manually connect to a network. No coverage for PAYG. If any of the phones are unlocked, a local sim is your best bet.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Try switching to Wifi if available and download O2's Tugo {for pay monthly customers}

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If on contract call o2 and check you have international travel enabled. Use live chat if no calls are possible.
See contact us at bottom of page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Don't need a phone in Cambodia.... it's as much fun and cheaper than Thailand!!
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Just use Skype and TuGo to contact family back home myself. Every one else can go whistle!.... present company excepted!

PS.... I'm in a bar with a beautiful young lady which may explain my indifference!
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:
Just use Skype and TuGo to contact family back home myself. Every one else can go whistle!.... present company excepted!

PS.... I'm in a bar with a beautiful young lady which may explain my indifference!

Rofl jonsie,

Live it up big guy.   wink

Message 7 of 7