Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim/tariff drama

Hi there, I am looking for some advice. About 1 month ago my sim card stopped working and asked for a new one from o2, which they sent me - pretty simple right????.....eh, apparently not!! I have been with o2 for over 8 years and for around 7 of thos...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International call rates

I have recently received a message from O2 stating that: "We 've reduced our prices. From 3 December 2012, you can call landlines for 2p per min and mobiles for 9p per min".However I have been paying only 2p per min for landlines and ONLY 4p per min ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot access my voicemail on pay and go go

Every time I try to read my voicemails I get re-directed to the top up options,I am on the pay and go go tariff which has an automatic top up every month on the due date,Also every time I make a call I get "your balance is low" when I find it hard to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up o2 SMTP on Galaxy S3

Hi all, I'm a newbie with a smartphone and have a monthly contract with O2. My ISP is Plusnet and I have no trouble configuring my PoP3 account to work with that but, obviously, I need to set up my SMTP outgoing server to work with O2. I followed the...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hidden vat cost

I’d like to ask about the hidden vat cost on my bill please. After upgrading, I was led to believe the internet use and tariff would total £16.00 p/m. I’m on my second bill now, and each has been over £18.00 due to “vat”. This wasn’t the case on my l...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ordered new phone- how to keep number?

Hiya I have just ordered a new phone through 02 (was already on 12 month simplicity but upgraded early) as the phone will be coming with a new nano sim and a new number, do I ring customer services once I have the phone to get my old number transferr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Internet - NOT UNLIMITED

I've been with O2 for seven years now, never had any problems until now.On my SIM ONLY deal I have an unlimited internet bolt on of which I've used on Sony Ericsson Zylo's (of which I've had five of in the last two years - excellent handset!). I rece...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New pay as you go phone

I have just ordered a new pay as you go phone, my last one died and want to keep the same number but the registration part keeps asking me to activate the new number with a code. The last time I changed just put the old sim in the new phone and no pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold 24 month contract with promise of free upgrade after 12 months on return of phone

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else has suffered the same trouble as myself? I got a Galaxy S2 on a 24 month contract in august 2011. I mentioned I only wanted a 12 month contract as I like to upgrade my phone more frequently but the salesman advis...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos