Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Harley96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just got a new contract on o2 refresh, and it shows my phone and airtime bills separately. I paid both of these before my bill was due, like I used to pay towards my old phone contract with o2. But when it got to my bill date there was still a pending transaction with my bank for the phone payment, and they’ve said the money I already paid was credited to my account. I cancelled the direct debit because I didn’t have the money in my bank, and I’ve already paid it!
I rang up and I still don’t understand what’s going on. Can I not pay for my phone bill in advance anymore?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Harley96 

Advanced device payments can only be made by calling O2. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Harley96 

Advanced device payments can only be made by calling O2. 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Harley96
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But I made a payment on the app? If that’s the case why do they have the payment on the app as an option? I’ve spoken to serval people and I’m not sure still what’s happening
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Harley96 

You can make payment for the current month but not advance payments in the app..

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Harley96
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I got my bill for this month 2 weeks ago, and after I got that bill, I paid the device plan off the next day, and then the airtime bill the next week. So in my opinion there was nothing left to pay today?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

Shouldn't be anything to pay until next month @Harley96 but as we can't access accounts on here you'll need to call customer service to check Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6