Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 closed?

my son has been mugged for his phone and i cancel it. Cant do it online and 02 arent picking up the phone

terry1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I want to talk about my phone bill

Marius4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Just changed to 02 from ee. Have put in the pac code (3 days ago) to keep my old phone number but nothing has happened. What can i do

Cat12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I’ve payed my last month bill and my nxt bill not due till the end of the month so why have you not put me back on

Roxy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to O2 and keep my number- 2 Months delay

Hi everyone, I couldn't any similar query so decided to write it down. I am trying to switch from 3(Three) to O2 and keep my number.I followed all steps like I've been informed.I collected my new sim, had PAC number from 3 (previous provider) and sen...

Ero by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

I want to change my phone can I get one without the Disney **** on it?

Bazwilkie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

I've just switched to O2. I ordered my SIM on the 14th and I supplied a PAC code at the same time. I recieved my SIM on Saturday. I haven't received any acknowledgement of offering my PAC code. Am I supposed to get a text telling me when it will be c...

Resolved! Incorrect name

Hello, I have been with you for years and my name is spelt incorrectly please can this be rectified I have emailed also

iphone 7

Recently my phone has stopped working when loading any apps, they shut down and when I try to search for anything on Safari there's errors, has anyone had this issue? I've followed any steps on Google but doesn't seem to be working. Not sure if it's ...

Francesca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos