Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Amelia
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
hello, i am unable to make a payment and my payment for last month has been added onto this month (which is all okay) im waiting to be paid from work but 02 have sent me a message that if i cant pay they will disconnect my contract and i will have to pay £528.00, they also gave me a number to contact them on but I tried to ring it and it wouldnt let me. Anything i can do to be given a little longer to sort out my pay from work to be able to pay my bills?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

You need to speak to customer services about this. If you can’t call 202 from your O2 mobile you can call 0344 809 0202 from any other phone

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

You need to speak to customer services about this. If you can’t call 202 from your O2 mobile you can call 0344 809 0202 from any other phone

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This isn't customer service @Amelia and so you need to contact them directly.

You need the payment management team

The number for the payment management team is 0800 902 0217 and until you speak with them your phone will be disconnected until a payment is made.

I'm not sure if they will be open now until after the Bank Holiday.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your best bet is to phone them first thing Tuesday morning
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Amelia  welcome to our community! Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with payments. Please do have a look at the advice above from our members and let us know how you get on. Did you manage to get in touch with Payment Management? As mentioned above they are the best option for these types of queries. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5