Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Phone bill

hello, i am unable to make a payment and my payment for last month has been added onto this month (which is all okay) im waiting to be paid from work but 02 have sent me a message that if i cant pay they will disconnect my contract and i will have to pay £528.00, they also gave me a number to contact them on but I tried to ring it and it wouldnt let me. Anything i can do to be given a little longer to sort out my pay from work to be able to pay my bills?
Topics: 8
Kudos: 154
Solutions: 38

Re: Phone bill

You need to speak to customer services about this. If you can’t call 202 from your O2 mobile you can call 0344 809 0202 from any other phone

Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,096

This isn't customer service @Amelia and so you need to contact them directly.

You need the payment management team

The number for the payment management team is 0800 902 0217 and until you speak with them your phone will be disconnected until a payment is made.

I'm not sure if they will be open now until after the Bank Holiday.

Anonymous

Your best bet is to phone them first thing Tuesday morning
Former Staff

Hi @Amelia  welcome to our community! Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with payments. Please do have a look at the advice above from our members and let us know how you get on. Did you manage to get in touch with Payment Management? As mentioned above they are the best option for these types of queries. Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature