cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment managment

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering if there is another way of contacting the payment managment team other than phone i.e. Email. Reasons for asking I have bad anxiety and find it hard to talk to someone on the phone without having a panic attack
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Unfortunately there is no email contact now for any department within O2. Your best option really is calling or possibly using live chat. 

If you have a friend who can speak for you, they will be able to once you have passed security. As long as you give them authorisation to speak with the friend then they can speak on your behalf. 

Message 2 of 5

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

welcome to the O2 community! We are really sorry to hear about your problem. As @jonsie said, you can use Live Chat. However, we have sent you a PM to request some information from you to see if we can help you further! Wave

Thanks @jonsie heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 5

DJ_Mr_Ben
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I have similar problems to the creator of this post. I have a number of mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorders, as well as physical conditions. But that is not the point. Because of Covid19, I have not been able to get in touch with anyone at O2 to stop a block going onto my phone due to late payment, caused by my disability payment (pip Personal Independence Payment) being late due to the stress on the payment system due to the new claims. I can (and WANT to) PAY, but I get my payment 2 weeks today, as its monthly, but I've received a txt from O2 telling me to pay or I won't be able to make or receive calls. Being in the severely vulnerable group, can anyone help me, please, as my mobile is my only connection to health and care, as well as emergency services. I am 46 and live alone, with support (before covid hit, now I am alone). I thank you in advance for your help. Kind regards, Ben Waters.
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 5 of 5