Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Paying hidden VAT charges on my contract?? Very misleading - cannot be legal?

Smiley Happy As I suspected...Pro rata billing. The CPW could have explained this to u...

So -7.31 - refund for your old tariff, 14.67 charge ur new tariff from 18 sep-03 Oct(u got the new contract on the 18/09 so they bill u from that day until ur billing date-that is the date ur bills get issued every month and u get ur new minutes/sms/data);27.50 charge a full month charge as u always pay one full line rental in advance; 1.75 charge- calls outside ur inclusive minutes = total without vat and then at the bottom the vat get added. Did that make sense?

Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,096

Re: Paying hidden VAT charges on my contract?? Very misleading - cannot be legal?

It was hard work but we got there in the end and hopefully @Anonymous now understands his bill and future bills.

Might be an idea to change the thread title to as nothing illegal has transpired.

Topics: 758

Congratulations to you all. I NOW know what you are talking about. LOL

From the OPs first post about VAT being included AFTER they signed up....I was positive they were being swizzled Smiley Tongue

Good word that...swizzled...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous

we will make an expert out of you, and in no time u will be explaining this and more to us Smiley Tongue

Topics: 758

@jonsie wrote:

I'm hoping the OP now understands....

if I do then so should they....Smiley Wink

Mind you...the title of the thread is off putting really...and does tend to guide you down the wrong path Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I'm hoping the OP now understands....

if I do then so should they....Smiley Wink

Mind you...the title of the thread is off putting really...and does tend to guide you down the wrong path Smiley Wink

Headlines sell newspapers!

Anonymous

Thank you for clarifying everyone!  I hope you can understand my frustration..

I would have considered a part-month payment, but I paid £16.44 (my old contract) on September 4th.  And my new contract payment is 4th October, so I assumed I had already paid my full month?

Who knows.

Will have to just wait and see next month if I get £33 like everyone is saying Crazy

If not, I am tied in for 24months with no get out, oh well.  Whistle

Anonymous

@Cleoriff , never make assumptions,always ask questions and draw ur own conclusions Smiley Wink

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for clarifying everyone!  I hope you can understand my frustration..

I would have considered a part-month payment, but I paid £16.44 (my old contract) on September 4th.  And my new contract payment is 4th October, so I assumed I had already paid my full month?

Who knows.

Will have to just wait and see next month if I get £33 like everyone is saying Crazy

If not, I am tied in for 24months with no get out, oh well.  Whistle

All will be well, don't worry...