cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly -No account apparently?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey

So we've had a sim only deal for over 4 years now and was looking to see if we could get a Upgrade with phone deal. 

When we go to forgotten log in details it says you cant find an account for that number?

Thats odd as you are taking money by direct debit for it yet there is no account ?How does that work?

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cleverly keeping away from their own business name and carry on as if from O2. 😔
Message 21 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

apparently we bought the contract from "aerial communications"....

Wish partners would use their name and not just say telefonica!.

Oh dear...did someone just mention that word Aerial?....In the same breath as Trusted Partner no doubt...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Omg thats rubbish

They cant change it to consumer as its managed by that rubbish and i need to contact them.

Apparently need to take a new contract and then contact them. The issue is i wont pass the credit check so im stuck !!. Worthless....

Message 23 of 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Omg thats rubbish

They cant change it to consumer as its managed by that rubbish and i need to contact them.

Apparently need to take a new contract and then contact them. The issue is i wont pass the credit check so im stuck !!. Worthless....

End the contract then use P&G or a sim only for a few months. Get rid of them is my advice.

Message 24 of 37

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Aerial strikes again !!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Omg thats rubbish

Hi

I do feel for you however even tho you think you won't pass a credit check, you might as your already a customer and its up to O2 to decline not the crefit reference agency. 

Message 26 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I am actually not certain who would be responsible for declining? We had a long thread on here some time back where the OP already had 2 phones and was looking to take out another contract and had been refused

It wasn't clear why ....

I understood that if you were taking out a new contract... a credit check would always be made...

However, I would leave clarification on this to someone more experienced than me  ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 37

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thought I smelt it......you can't mistake that odour Mexican Wave

odour

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 28 of 37

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23077 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I am actually not certain who would be responsible for declining? We had a long thread on here some time back where the OP already had 2 phones and was looking to take out another contract and had been refused

It wasn't clear why ....

I understood that if you were taking out a new contract... a credit check would always be made...

However, I would leave clarification on this to someone more experienced than me  ....

I think that we as customers should not be advising anyone on whether they would be credit checked or not. That should be left to the OP speaking to O2, or @Anonymous who can contibute as an O2 employee and would know much more than any of us.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 29 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do they associate their names with these con companies
Message 30 of 37