Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

M15
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Pay as you go rewards to Sim only contract

I used to be on pay as you go and saved £17 in O2 rewards, when I started on a sim only contract they say they would transfer the money to pay for 2 months and a bit of my contract, it never happened and I’ve been told it’ll go through on the 2nd payments then I was told the 4th when that never happened then the 6th when that didn’t happen this is the 6th payment due on the 28th- has anyone else done the same thing and how long did it take for the payments to start going through because I’m fed up of being told different things and need to decide whether to go to O2 and complain, cheers!
Topics: 684

Re: Pay as you go rewards to Sim only contract

Hi @M15

Sorry but you need to persevere with customer services. They are the only people who can do this for you.

If you wish to complain as you state then the link is here

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Re: Pay as you go rewards to Sim only contract

Hi @M15, did you make any progress with this since you last posted? I'd gladly check with our gurus if this is something they could help you with, if needed, so please do let us know how you're getting on slight smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature