Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go rewards to Sim only contract

M15
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I used to be on pay as you go and saved £17 in O2 rewards, when I started on a sim only contract they say they would transfer the money to pay for 2 months and a bit of my contract, it never happened and I’ve been told it’ll go through on the 2nd payments then I was told the 4th when that never happened then the 6th when that didn’t happen this is the 6th payment due on the 28th- has anyone else done the same thing and how long did it take for the payments to start going through because I’m fed up of being told different things and need to decide whether to go to O2 and complain, cheers!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @M15

Sorry but you need to persevere with customer services. They are the only people who can do this for you.

If you wish to complain as you state then the link is here

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @M15

Sorry but you need to persevere with customer services. They are the only people who can do this for you.

If you wish to complain as you state then the link is here

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @M15, did you make any progress with this since you last posted? I'd gladly check with our gurus if this is something they could help you with, if needed, so please do let us know how you're getting on slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3