cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay & go

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there ive got a problem in my O2 Sim card  I cant ring no one or even text  and vive been to O2 shop near me  twice and they keep saying its about 4G that's why my phone is like that and 2nd time they said my Sim is barred in O2 and I don't understand why?! ive got no problem in anything  ive got top up credit but cant used it coos I cant even ring no one...i cant use my phone for almost 3 weeks now.im not happy cos ive ben using O2 for very long time..i hope to fix this problem as soon as...thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23994 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

Well, I don't understand any of that. Anyone else? Confused

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry if i missed some letters in my message... what i meant is the shop that ive been keeps saying different excuse to me i told them i want to change my number and the sim card but they keep saying wait till 2-3 days... ive been waiting now for 3 weeks nothing happening. i dont even know why my number is barred in O2 if thats the problem..i just want to know if this is happening to anybody or just me..

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

The only reason O2 would bar aP&G phone is usually misuse. Contact customer service.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Things do sound a little confused.

Check your Service Status for any mast issues here ; http://status.o2.co.uk/

If your postcode is showing as fine then try your sim in another phone just to see if it works or not.

Look in your MY02 just to make sure your PAYG account is showing Ok and that you do have credit.

When sims cards have failed for whatever reason or a person is needing a different sized sim card they can ask for a new blank sim card which can be picked up at any o2 shop {free} and they will transfer the number and tariff over for you, or you can ask for one to be posted. 

You can also if your not worried about keeping your number pick up a new PAYG sim, activate and register it and ask for the credit on your original sim to be moved over to your new sim.

As jonsie says phone o2 to clarify and don't use Live Chat for this.

If you cant use an o2 powered phone for this then ring them on 

From a landline 0844 809 0222 5p / min

Let us know how you get on.

Message 5 of 5