Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel without penalties

Can I cancel my contract early and not have to pay any charges if O2 are not fulfilling their part of the deal?I am about 16 months into a 24 month contract for which I pay approx £60/month which includes £10 insurance. My Galaxy S3 started playing u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 £20 Christmas Promotion

Hi Forum, I've just had a chat with an O2 Live Advisor who was somewhat curt to say the least and unfortunately unable to provide a satisfactory answer so I thought I'd throw it out here in the hope that someone might be able to assist. I have just j...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't read E-Mail on Nokia 301

When I try and read my E-Mail on my Nokia 301 I can see the E-Mail, but try to open it and a box comes up saying, "This action requires a network conection. Try again later". Only option is to click "ok".How can I get this to work so I can read my E-...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - 02 vs Carphone Warehouse

I already have an iphone 5 with 02 on pay monthly.I phoned up 02 customer services (sales) to ask the best deals for a new samsung note 3.I told the woman that Carphone Warehouse offers this deal:http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/choose-tariff...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! send text online

if 02 has stopped providing their online texting service, why does google still find pages like this?http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,T=broadband_main_test,Problem=24067,varset_BBDISP=Using%20your%20free%20online%20...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & go

Hi there ive got a problem in my O2 Sim card I cant ring no one or even text and vive been to O2 shop near me twice and they keep saying its about 4G that's why my phone is like that and 2nd time they said my Sim is barred in O2 and I don't understan...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract cancellation - full bill

Hiyah! I've just left o2 not too long ago as I got a good deal with someone else. Got my Pac code sorted as well, already using my new contract, obviously cancelled the one with o2. I'll have to pay my last bill that due in few days and I was just wo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I buy a new 02 paygo phone and put my 02 contract sim in it?

Apologies if this is a simple/obvious question! but I cannot find the answer anywhere ! I upgraded to a new lumia 820 a few months ago, but gave it to my daughter as she broke her 02 iphone4 paygo right at the same time, my old nokia phone still work...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos