Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Premium and info services received

How do I stop receiving premium texts that charge my account. Why can't o2 stop them. This month I have been charge £15 for four messages? I don't know where they are coming from and can't seam to stop them.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contracts

I was wondering if o2 do phone only contracts where you pay monthly for the phone only as I have already got an o2 sim only contract but no I'm looking to buy an iphone but want to pay for that monthly as well

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Why is it that this has happened and o2 are not sorting it out for me. What can I do please help? I sent a text to 23336 travel at 16:38 UK time (11:38 USA time) Wednesday 26th October when in the USA on holiday.I then received a text at 16:38 UK tim...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement triple sim

such a case I lost my card with my number now got a new sim card and activate it as that was my number

Tomasz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New pay go sim

I inserted new pay go sim and topped up £25 online but phone calls etc not working and balance still NIL

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock phone

Hii have just paid off me device bill but when i go to my o2 to unlock device it just says not available at the moment can any one advise please.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refunds

Has anyone else had a nightmare getting refunds?My account finished and my lasted bill was a credit - I've been promised cheques bank transfers card refund and I'm still waiting - they say they don't have my card details......which I've given with ba...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number

Hi, I called your call centre 3 times in last 24hours to request my PAC number. Every time I call first I have to wait at least 20 mins for advisor to become available and then you just cut me off as soon as converstation starts. Can you please let m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hello I've been conversing with messenger re my problem. Since February I have no signal indoors & in a lot of areas outside. I've complained over a period of time, got new phone, changed sim still no serviceCan you please reimburse meI'm paying for ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos