Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pa

Elaine1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Bought an iPhone with mobiles.co.uk using 02, chose the tariff as included travel inclusive zone. T(took screen shot when making purchase online ) . Looked at my o2 app and it seems not included which was confirmed via online chat and a visit to an o2 store. Emailed mobiles.co.uk customer service and was told it WAS included ... they are telling me one thing and 02 another. Now have email from them today to say it was a mistake on website and NOT included...what are my rights and what can I do next ..anyone help please ? .

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Elaine1 

Your contract is with Mobiles.co.uk so you have to pursue it with them.

I suggest you seek legal advice from citizens advice bureau or try Resolver https://www.resolver.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Elaine1 

If you are within the 14 day cooling off period then can return the phone. However, if you took a screenshot of the offer then you should make a complaint to Mobiles.co.uk. https://www.mobiles.co.uk/contactus 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Elaine1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi

I am out with 14 day period but have emailed mobiles.co.uk over 20 times to complain and keep getting g different answers. I called them today and was told nothing could be done so wonder where to go now.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Elaine1 

Your contract is with Mobiles.co.uk so you have to pursue it with them.

I suggest you seek legal advice from citizens advice bureau or try Resolver https://www.resolver.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Elaine1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank You..I will try resolver as getting nowhere emailing mobiles.co.uk

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Best of luck @Elaine1 

They are clearly in breach of contract and you have screenshots to back up your claim.

It should be straightforward to resolve for you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6