Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG but have to have big bundle?

UK_sparrow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just want PAYG, whereas what's on offer is more like a monthly contract. Not the same thing. I rarely use my mobile so £10pm is too much. Looks like that is automatically taken, so I would need to try to keep my balance below that. A hassle. Hoping I've got this wrong! Missing network 3,but not option.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 want your money month by month whether contact or disguised as P&G .....

Message 41 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've just spent a month going through all of this with O2. There is no simple PAYG tariff (there used to be) - unless it is very, very well hidden and the live chat people have not heard of it. It always ends up as a monthly payment. Even BIGTALK, which will take your £10 credit as a monthly payment as soon as you use the phone once. I now have an ASDA SIM where you have the choice to have a monthly bundle or not.

The Big Talker is a simple PAYG tariff, but how it operates seems to be causing a lot of confusion. There is no regular payment required with that particular tariff, as was explained in your own thread. But I wish you all the very best with your new provider. That at least is the advantage of PAYG  wink

Message 42 of 44

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As we pointed out at length on the other thread ^^^.
Really, people shouldn't advise on what they don't understand !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 43 of 44

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
As we pointed out at length on the other thread ^^^.
Really, people shouldn't advise on what they don't understand !

Too right...I never advise unless I'm sure. ...

Message 44 of 44