Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG but have to have big bundle?

UK_sparrow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just want PAYG, whereas what's on offer is more like a monthly contract. Not the same thing. I rarely use my mobile so £10pm is too much. Looks like that is automatically taken, so I would need to try to keep my balance below that. A hassle. Hoping I've got this wrong! Missing network 3,but not option.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call cs on 4445 to have your tariff change to big talker which means you will retain your credit & use whenever you want
Message 2 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Check out their tariffs as that should be possible (I do it) - None of my family have bundles. You sometimes have to hunt for those kinds of tariffs, instead of bundles and bolt ons but they're usually there. I was going to send you a link but I'm afraid the site's too busy to hunt right now. Good luck!
Message 3 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Alternatively you can call and ask for your best tariff based on what you use your phone for, or even webchat to them to ask latter of which is free.
Message 4 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Forget live chat for accounts queries, they're only best for low level non account enquiries
Message 5 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Once you've joined O2 and signed up so you can view your account online and make changes and top up etc if you want (and yes this is for PAYG not contract) you change your tariff easily (max once a month I believe) at https://my mobile.o2.co.uk/payandgo/mytariffandboltons/changemytariff

Hope that helps in future.
Message 6 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I've found LiveChat extremely helpful or I wouldn't have suggested it. I've been with O2 since they were BT over 15 years ago.
Message 7 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Search the forum for stories about live chat, being with them for 15 years isn't relevant to the op

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-and-go/big-talker#qs
Message 8 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Admittedly it depends who you get on the other end but the same applies to the phone. Some staff are brilliant.
Message 9 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's no need to be rude.
Message 10 of 44