cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I just phoned up and cancelled my contract, but I have received a message saying if I dont use my PAC code, the account will remain open.

What?

I dont want to use it, I dont care for this number, I just want the account closed.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
They don't know whether you need this number or not. A Pac valid for 30 days. So if you don't use it within 30 days it won't close your account. So please make sure you asked them to cancel contracts. Sometimes someone misunderstood and issue Pac. As account automatically get cancel if anyone use Pac ...and network then generated final bill.
Message 11 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
requested a pac code, when attempted to use said pac code was told it was invalid.
after 45 minutes waiting to get through to an agent, was told pac code was still valid until 19/11/14.
no it is not still being told invalid, cannot get online as this function is not working and cannot get through o the phone, all i want is a pac code, come on o2 get your act together.
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
A pac code is for keeping your number and changing networks.

Are you sure you weren't needing a puk code used if your handset is locked?
Message 14 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I always understood that a PAC code was valid for 30 days from receipt....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 19

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
requested a pac code, when attempted to use said pac code was told it was invalid.
after 45 minutes waiting to get through to an agent, was told pac code was still valid until 19/11/14.
no it is not still being told invalid, cannot get online as this function is not working and cannot get through o the phone, all i want is a pac code, come on o2 get your act together.

I would suggest you call first thing in the morning and get a new PAC which will see you through the next steps of the process.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still can't help but think the op actually needs a puk code. Op has stated they can't get online and it appears can only call o2 cs? Or am i missing something?
Message 17 of 19

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No, I think it's a PAC....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok that is cool.
Message 19 of 19