Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

Graeme52
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help required!! How do I give my PAC code in to keep my existing number?

tried customer services just go round in circles then cut off, can you txt them code. Understand less staff working in current climate.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

busybeeathome
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Fill in the form here: www.o2.co.uk/keepmynumber and it should be done on Wednesday this coming week due to the bank holiday. 

Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Graeme52 , did you get everything sorted with your number in the end? Any help from the form linked above by @busybeeathome ? slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

Graeme52
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Marjo
I have filled the form out on Friday nothing happened, and I've just filled it out and submitted it again this morning. I put o2 sim in before and got a txt saying something about size and expires tonight at 9.30 no idea what that was
Regards

Graeme
Message 4 of 6

Graeme52
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, submitted form again this morning received automated email saying the o2 number hasnt been used on network? I havent used it because I want to keep existing number?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145162 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@Graeme52 

Just call on any of the numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 6