Did you mean: 

ESims

Blue3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I opened a new account and renegotiated an existing account recently. O2 said they would send an ESim for both so that I could install quickly. Both have not arrived (5th day) and O2 have cut my connection so that even if they did arrive I couldn't access them because O2 send a security code to the mobile to proceed with using their app to install the new ESims. Why does O2 cut your connection before you can install new ESims?

It's a ludicrous situation.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Blue3 

Usually you can install or swap to an esim in your MyO2.

If you can't get access to that, pop in store with photo ID or contact O2 via the methods here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Social media is good but needs a nudge occasionally or call using Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Blue3 

Usually you can install or swap to an esim in your MyO2.

If you can't get access to that, pop in store with photo ID or contact O2 via the methods here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Social media is good but needs a nudge occasionally or call using Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2