Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Andreicheptanus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did make a pre order for samsung galaxy s20 ultra on 12 february they sent to the stor cuz was click and collect order but they lose it
I pay 30£ upfront
125 £deposit
And 2 days ago i did pay my first bill but i didn t receive the sim card or phone
I need to speeak with costumer services but they lose te phone every time cuz i don t have priority ...
Wtf is this priority how can i contact that costumer services can someone from o2 to contact me please xxxxxxxxxx thanks

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27695 Solutions

@Andreicheptanus 

Store otder help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Store-Click-amp-Collect-Orders-Update/m-p/1309351#M33445

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Andreicheptanus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ur reply is not helping me
My order is before corona virus and I didn’t t received any call from o2 they don t care every time you call them and they close the phone they are saying someone is calling u tmw
Who who who ????
That guy is dead who have to call me or wtf is happen with all costumer services
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27695 Solutions
Sorry I can't help you any further.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12082 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
All stores are closed.
The above link is guidance on what to do now.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions